1. There shall be a Biennial Convention of the Association.
2. The place and date of the convention shall be fixed by the Association Executive to occur in April, May or June in odd-numbered calendar years. The deadline to submit resolutions is to be printed in Association publications at least sixty (60) days prior to convention.
3. Accredited delegates to the convention shall be elected by and from the chapters by methods determined in chapter by-laws, on the following basis:
a. Chapters shall be entitled to one delegate for each 50 members or part thereof.
b. A chapter with less than 50 members which is without a chapter member on the Association Executive shall be entitled, as of right, to one additional delegate.
c. Members of the Association Executive shall be delegates to the convention as of right.
4. All travelling, salary and subsistence expenses of the delegates attending the Association's convention shall be paid for out of funds of the Association at a rate to be determined by the Association Executive.
5. Each chapter shall complete credentials for each of the chapter delegates and alternates on a form provided by the Association Executive and cause the credentials to be delivered and received at the Association's headquarters at least sixty(60) days before the date of the convention.
6. Delegates' credentials shall be distributed by the Association to the chapter executives and shall state the number of members of the chapter who are in good standing at a date to be determined by the Association Executive.
7. A member of the Association may submit resolutions to convention provided that the member and at least one other member of the Association sign each resolution.
8. A chapter executive may submit its own resolutions to convention.
9. The Association Executive may submit its own resolutions to convention.
10. All resolutions for submission to convention must be delivered to and received at the Association's headquarters at least forty-five (45) days before convention.
11. The Association Executive shall arrange that copies of resolutions received by the deadline be forwarded to all chapters at least thirty (30) days before convention.
12. The Association Executive shall arrange that each delegate to convention be sent a copy of all resolutions that have been received by the deadline, together with a copy of reports (President, Secretary-Treasurer and Executive Director, along with the audited financial statements) to be submitted to the convention, at least thirty (30) days before convention.
13. A resolution or question except a resolution to amend the Constitution and By-laws may be presented from the floor of the convention if two-thirds majority of the members present and voting vote to admit it.
14. Except as herein provided the meetings shall be conducted in accordance with Robert's Rules of Order.